GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. All prizes must be claimed by the winner in person
within 2 weeks of the date the contestant won the contest.
You may be asked to show proper identification to claim your prize.
After 2 weeks, all un-claimed prizes are forfeited and become the
Big Country 105.3 & 99.1 and WKGM, Inc.
2. Only one winner per household is allowed to win prizes
from Big Country 105.3 & 99.1 every 30 days.
(So all of our listeners can have an opportunity to play and win!)
3. All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to
participate in any contest
and/or win prizes from Big Country 105.3 & 99.1
unless an individual contest specifies otherwise.
Certain individual contests may require special additional rules for play.
4. Big Country 105.3 & 99.1 and WKGM, Inc
reserves the right to change and/or cancel any and all contests at any
5. Big Country 105.3 & 99.1 and WKGM, Inc
is in no way responsible
for any and all liabilities related to or caused by any and all prizes given.
6. All prize winners are
completely responsible for any and all taxes
and may be required to sign a tax form to claim certain prizes.
7. Big Country 105.3 & 99.1 and WKGM, Inc
cannot be held responsible
for any telephone malfunctions.
8. All contestant names and voices could be recorded
and played back on the air in conjunction with any contest
and may also be used again for other station promotions.
9. Employees of Big Country 105.3 & 99.1, WKGM,
their immediate families, along with employees of other radio and TV
are not eligible to win prizes from Big Country 105.3 & 99.1.
10. Written copies of these contest rules are available
at the Big Country 105.3 & 99.1 Business Office
located at 18498 James Madison Highway in Dillwyn,
or our office located at 11484 Spottswood Trail in Ruckersville
during regular business hours.
GOOD LUCK & THANKS FOR LISTENING!
CENTRAL VIRGINIA'S HOME
FOR GOOD TIMES & GREAT COUNTRY MUSIC!